1 comment

  • Official comment

    Hello Kelly,

    Thank you for reaching out to us.

    ZIPZERO non-utility payments are typically sent to Mobile phone providers, TV Broadband, and Council tax.

    You are more than welcome to view our confirmed and accepted list of billers via the link below:

    If you require further assistance with finding a suitable biller, please send an email to and one of our team members will happily assist you further.

    Best wishes,

    The ZIPZERO Team

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk